Wednesday, January 28, 2009

New Pastor Gets The Nod

Citizens agree that there hasn't been a greater preacher in Acorn Hill since the arrival of Pastor Eli Hemlock.
Hemlock, who came from heaven, brings much joy and many smiles to those who know him. He is definitely a people person. "I really love my fellow citizens," Hemlock said. "I hope to teach them patience. I want them to slow down. I want them to live in the moment but to be mindful of the eternal. I want them to find beauty in the simple things."

There are times when Hemlock is full of passion. His words are mixed with a crying out for unmet needs to be met. Some people don't like this kind of preaching, but to Acorn Hill citizens it's music to their ears.

Prior to Hemlock's arrival, Nathaniel Barn Loft preached on an irregular basis.

1 comment:

Mom_E said...

So cute- I love this post!!!

Sarah