Sunday, November 23, 2008

Barn Loft Solo on Stage

Nathaniel Barn Loft and I just finished four fabulous days of workshops, concerts and jams at the North Georgia Foothills Dulcimer Association's Fall Festival. A highlight for Barn Loft was playing solo on stage during the "Open Stage" time. He had played quite a few solos with the group or when he and I played together (necessary, because I can't keep up with the fast ones and I make the prettiest ones much less pretty), but he had never gone up onto a public stage by himself. He played Gray Cat on a Tennessee Farm and I'll Fly Away.

Hope you enjoy I'll Fly Away - and sorry it's sideways (techno-dumb dad).

If you want to track Nathaniel's dulcimer playing more closely, check out the newly created www.dulcimermanthan.blogspot.com.

Dad

No comments: