Sunday, November 16, 2008

Pressed-Flower Pictures




I've been making more pressed-flower pictures! Here are my two latest. First is the Brown Trout. It's made out of tulip leaves, heuchera, aucuba, money plant, French hollyhock, skeletonized leaves, butterfly weed, dogwood, Swiss chard, mum, cantaloupe, pansy, dill, eucalyptus, smoke tree, fall leaves and mica for the background. The next picture is one I call Joyful Mother. It's made out of: larkspur, bark, aucuba, poppy seed, corn silk, cornflower, corn husk, forget-me-not, dill and ferns. The next picture I'm working on is of two coffee mugs. Maybe I'll post it when it's done. If you want to see other artists' pressed-flower artwork, visit www.wwpfg.org. (World Wide Pressed Flower Guild)
-Sarah Daffodil

1 comment:

Mom_E said...

I love your work, Sarah!!

I was up in the middle of the night and prayed for your mom and the baby- please post when there is news!!

Lots of love,

Mrs. Sarah